Tipping off Is this is for Jim Calhoun? We're probably weeks, maybe months away from knowing. But the combination of his various health problems mixed with next year's postseason ban and the damage it figures to do to his recruiting makes it fair to wonder whether he'll want to keep doing this.
What to look forward to todayDetroit at Kansas - The Jayhawks are always an adventure in the first weekend and Detroit's Ray McCallum might be the best guard in the game.
Prediction of the Day: Texas over Cincinnati
Questions I don't know the answer to:How many Atlantic 10 teams win today?
Links:
Someday a No. 16 is going to beat a No. 1. It almost happened yesterday.
Quotable
“I really want to say something really bad,” Asheville senior guard Chris Stephenson said about the officiating. “You can put five exclamation points behind my no comment.”
Buzzer beaters
After my annual afternoon trip to Rafters to watch the early round games of the NCAA Tournament, I realized I couldn't find my bracket. After about 15 minutes of hunting I found it. That was my first mistake. Well no my first mistake was picking UNLV to go to the elite eight. Or maybe my mistake was filling out a bracket to begin with.
I'll know right where to find my bracket now. The bottom of my recycling.
...27 hours til UMass-Seton Hall
No comments:
Post a Comment